3tilføjet af

Sony Ericsson W810i eller K810i !?!?

Hvilken er disse to telefoner skal jeg vælge!? Sony Ericsson W810i eller en K810i !? For og imod...? Nogen erfaringer? Måske skal jeg have en helt 3. telefon, nogen forslag? HJÆÆÆÆÆLP!
Hilsen Louise
tilføjet af

candy_smith019@yahoo.com

Hello,my name is Candy Smith from United Kingdom,i will like to know if the item is still available for sale,if so i will like to know the price and the shipping cost to my son in west africa,nigeria.i will pay for the shipping cost to africa.pls let me know if the item is the available so that i can send the money as soon as possible. email me through (candy_smith019@yahoo.com)
Hope to hear from you soon!!!
Thanks
Cnady Smith
tilføjet af

edward_tmmy@yahoo.com

hello,seller,my name is mrs han edward from newcastle,i will like to know if your item is still for sale if yes let me know the price of the item with shiping cost to my son in africa.you can get back to me with the total price so that i can make arranegement for the money as soon as possible.get back to me through my email edward_tmmy@yahoo.com
tilføjet af

NOT for sale!!!

I haven't got any phones for sale! It's a question about two phones, if anyone knowa anything about them, and which one of them is the best! NON OF THEM ARE FOR SALES!!
SuperDebat.dk er det tidligere debatforum på SOL.dk, som nu er skilt ud separat.