2tilføjet af

Glemt LINK - Sorry - JV1776 ->> 2001

.............Det er sgu flovt, og så først opdage det nu, hvor Enoch synes årstallet 1776 var sjovt!
Det sgu ramme alvor! Dette er et Officielt (hemmeligt?) Jehovas Vidner Papir!

http://www.freeminds.org/history/key.htm

1999 "Shortly, within our twentieth century, the 'battle in the day of Jehovah' will begin against the modern antitype of Jerusalem, Christendom." {TNSK 216}
2000 and beyond
2000 "For the year 2000, I visualize a world transformed into a beautiful paradise! But I don't think that either the present world or its rulers will live to see that day.. We are living in the last days of the system of things." {AWAK Nov 8 1986 78}
2000-1 "If the wicked system of this world survived until the turn of the century [the year 2001❓, which is highly improbable in view of world trends and the fulfillment of Bible prophecy, there would still be survivors of the World War I generation. However, the fact that their number is dwindling is one more indication that 'the conclusion of the system of things' is moving fast toward its end." {WT Oct 15 1980 31}

Med venlig hilsen
jalmar
tilføjet af

1776 ??????

Det er alt ok, men jeg har stadig ikke forstået, hvad årstallet 1776 hentyder til.
tilføjet af

Hvis du åbner linket, starter.........................

................Jehovas Vidners Historie åbenbart der, Det er et Originalt "Vagttårns" Dokument.
Hvorfor i alverden det starter der, må du spørge ftg om, mig svarer han ikke mere (af en eller anden grund)

Mange hilsner
jalmar
SuperDebat.dk er det tidligere debatforum på SOL.dk, som nu er skilt ud separat.